GL-6 "Go ahead make my day"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

I machined this desk weapon from a solid billet of aluminum. It was built to resemble a Swiss GL-6 grenade launcher. The pen itself is brass/copper, to extend the pen you turn the base. I have included a few pictures in its unfinished state. Hope U like it >>>JK

Attachments

• GL-6 unfinished.jpg
    GL-6 unfinished.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 215
  • GL-6 unfinished a.jpg
    GL-6 unfinished a.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 197
  • GL-6a.jpg
    GL-6a.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 206
  • GL-6.jpg
    GL-6.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 242
  • GL-6-1.jpg
    GL-6-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 222
  • GL-6-2.jpg
    GL-6-2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 158
  • GL-6-3.jpg
    GL-6-3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 183
  • GL-6-4.jpg
    GL-6-4.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Campaigning begins immediately for your very on blog site and then the rest of us minions can carry on with our piddly stuff!:doctor: Voting begins NOW!!!:tongue:

cnirenberg

Dude! You are out of control. That is just awesome. The heck with the PMG, you are ready for some serious secret agent stuff. You new name is "Q". Awesome, awesome awesome.

jttheclockman

I have said this before and will again say it you scare me with all these weapons for pens. Good luck and yes your work is great but my thoughts go elsewhere.

bitshird

Jim, pretty cool grenade launching pen, Don't see many like that these days, James Bond would kill for one like that:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Where do you guys come up with your ideas! Thats crazy. Cool though, what kind of time was involved?
Alex, Everything looks like a pen to me, Rockets, bullets,screwdrivers, missiles,torpedoes,telephone poles,baseball bats, guns, paint brushes, pool sticks etc etc etc. I just look around me and pick something :) As for the time to complete this pen, about 10 hours total for this one, some take as long as 38 hours to design and build.

el_d

Dang it Jim, I was showing my sons to turn earlier today and now both of my sons want one. The best I could do is to show them how to put out their index finger and thumb and say PEW,PEW. Now they have lasers. It didnt work.........

We will be there bright and early for lessons.

workinforwood

That's real interesting. Quite a concept. The execution sure is great. I dont know if you do any shows to sell your pens, but I'm guessing you need a dually and a forklift to transport all your metal!

Top Bottom