Giveaway puzzle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
This is a recent completion which was used as a drawing prize at the Chicago show.

200851102937_IAPDSC0247%20copy.jpg

And these two were created for the show.

200851101752_IAPDSC0249.jpg

200851101815_IAPDSC0250.jpg

Look ma, no cracks!

Thank you for looking and particularly to those who comment.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chuck Key

The puzzle, flag and grand piano are listed under New Products in the CSU catalog I received today. They are available for the Jr Gent, Gentleman's, Jr Statesman and Statesman kits.

Chuckie

mick

Lou, That's a great looking puzzle pen. The few I've done, for some reason always turn out darker than that! I'm not even gonna comment on those beautiful snakewoods ........you show off!

OKLAHOMAN

Lou, great look on the puzzle pen but those snakes WOW!
Reminded me to look at my snakwood pen I made last month still no cracks...

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks, Tom!. Count on it, William! Bill, the two Sierra's were made from the same blank. Go figure! Jared - Yes, this is a Ligero fountain pen with an 18k nib. Mick - These puzzles are cut by Ken but the wood selection is my own, selected to give a stong mix of contrasts in shade, color and grain. Thank you all for the kind comments.

wickford

Wow!!! simply amazing!! I really like those puzzle pens, and the snakewood too!! I'd like to try doing a snakewood pen, but after reading so many horror stories here, I'm a bit afraid to make the leap!! Nonetheless, these pens are fantastic!!

Jeff

sbell111

Originally posted by bybill
Really like the puzzle pen, I'm wondering though, how did you get the exact same grain in the two Sierras?

:D:D[?]

Bill
Originally posted by DCBluesman

Bill, the two Sierra's were made from the same blank. Go figure! ...
I think that Bill was trying to point out that the two sierras have exactly the same grain. Sort of like you might have accidently posted two pictures of the same pen. :)

Top Bottom