Gisi practice.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Aces-High

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
VERY Good! I want to say "VERY GREAT" but those two word don't go together well!

Beautiful colors and precision segments! They say Buy ME, Buy ME!

Jason, when I lived overseas (Japan), I could find 15 minute epoxy as well as 30 minute epoxy. I kept 5, 15, 30 minute and 1 hour epoxy on hand. Sometimes with segments, 15 minutes sure helped get segments aligned and allowed time to view from every direction and double check. I don't know if we have it here in the States, but even 5 minutes in some segment situations was too fast for me. I generally used 5 minute but on segments I used more open time for alignments.

Last edited:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Nice!!!

The alignment on your tips are much better than others I have seen. A real challenge. I also like your color selection.

Imaginethat

Jason, I think the pens are beautiful. A very nice job. I have been attempting to work some of the segmenting magic and you have set the bar high.

Thank you for showing the work.

Kenny Durrant

I'm very impressed! I've seen this type of work before and I thought they used some sort of special tool. I can't believe your using that sander. Thanks for sharing.

jttheclockman

Nice job with these Jason. Hopefully you will take some time and post some of your photos as well as maybe a little summary about your procedures in the "Segmenting" portion of blank making forum. The intention of that forum was to gather info and have recorded blank makers tips and helpful suggestions for future generations to be able to use. Also to be able to look back at techniques that can be used in making a plain blank look spectacular with some simple segmenting. Again nice work and thanks for showing.

Top Bottom