A gift for my wife...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Jeff Powell's beautiful creations.. a "LOVE" blank from Exotic Blanks on a Titanium Navigator made as a Valentine's Day gift. My wife already saw it as a blank as part of my Christmas basket and "ordered" it as a fountain pen with the black titanium kit. I went ahead and made it a single closed ended pen. Now I've got to get her something she hasn't seen to surprise her with. Comments welcome and thanks so much for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Love on Navigator_2.jpg
    Love on Navigator_2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Love on Navigator_1.jpg
    Love on Navigator_1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Love on Navigator.jpg
    Love on Navigator.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 187
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Wow..that's pretty darn sweet! I never saw one of those in an actual pen before, and the closed end mod really sets it off big time. I was feeling pretty upset about my recent photobucket experience..but now I'm feeling rather cheered up again!

ctubbs

Doc, Jeff P, Ed and Dawn, what a team. doc and Jeff have come up with a winning pen. That is gorgeous, Doc. Congratulations. Your wife is sure to be proud of your talent.
Charles

Mark

Anyone know where I can find that blank. I've been over Exotics - several times and can't find it.

Yes, My wife saw it and "mentioned" that would make a wonderful valentines gift...

alphageek

Former Moderator
Anyone know where I can find that blank. I've been over Exotics - several times and can't find it.

Yes, My wife saw it and "mentioned" that would make a wonderful valentines gift...

I don't see any there right now.. Your best bet would be to PM first Dawn (pr_princess) to see if there is anything she knows coming... or she may send you to Jeff himself (as he does occasionally take requests :wink: Like my geeko in SOYP )

Top Bottom