A gift from Friends

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnU

JohnU

Ive had an obsession with snake skin pens ever since i found this place. I love everything about them. For the past four years I have wanted to put together a collection of pens for myself and never seem tofind the time to make one for me or keep any. Ive even purchased a leather case to keep them in and still it sits empty. My thoughts were to have one of every snake, feather and antler type I could come up with. After a few posts commenting on some copperhead snake skin pens and how awesome I think they are, I received a gift. A little something tucked inside an order from Exoticblanks, that I was eager to receive just for the items I had ordered and possibly the occasional freebie that we all cheerish.

Im happy to say this is "my" first pen for me. Ed did a super job making this and I'm proud to give it a home. I can say enough about the friendship I have been shown from Ed and Dawn. I appreciate all of your help, support, and friendship.

Thank You Again, I love it!

Attachments

• DSC_0690_800x333.JPG
    DSC_0690_800x333.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0693_800x591.JPG
    DSC_0693_800x591.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We certainly are grateful for your friendship.

It is an honor to help you begin your collection.

(Personally, I like feathers better, but then I live in a house full of snake skins:biggrin::biggrin:)

Top Bottom