GIANT Stars and Stripe pen...BIG!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MikePittman

MikePittman

Well, I did it. I made the biggest Stars and Stripes pen ever!! In the picture you can see how big it is. I must tell you, I had a hard time holding it up! The pen weighs about 100 pounds. You are the only one to see it so far. It took me 8 weeks to make. Each star and all the stripes were cut with a band saw. I used Gorilla glue to secure all the parts. The pen parts were made by a friend at a local tool and die shop and the pen really works! There is a quart of black ink in the pen. It writes like a giant magic marker. I have contacted Guinness World Records and they are interested in adding me to have made the biggest ink pen in the world! Oh, I have some land in Florida for sale really cheap too! :D

200822193853_usabig1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
Should have used a picture with the clip on the top. Would have been more convincing. The clip is lower than your hand.:D

rsx1974

Mike,
Nice pen and nice pants, looks like the new USAF ABU's...... How do you like them??

Now I know why us Active Duty guys can't find them. Just Kidding.

Keep up the good work.

MikePittman

The pants are from my son who is active duty USAF and I really like them! I wear them when I do yard work and wood working. As for the pen, of course it's not really that big. Was playing around on the computer with a pen I made. Photo came out pretty good. Take care!

MikePittman

Hey, it's not real! Most of you have a great since of humor and I appreciate your comments. I have received a few emails from some who really drilled me though, shaming me for trying to pass this on as real. I did end my post with having land in Florida for sale really cheap, meaning, if you believe this, then I have land in Florida really cheap... Ah, come on, it was for the fun of it. Nothing wrong with a good laugh! Ok, time to make another giant pen! :)

Top Bottom