Getting ready for some Steam Punk??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

......... pens, or whatever they are called. I made these the night be fore last and just poured them, they are under a lot of pressure. They relaxed when I told them they would be going to good homes! Hoping to be happy tomorrow morning when I get them out! Also a belated Happy Father's Day to one and all Fathers. ......Jan

Attachments

• DSC02269.JPG
    DSC02269.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 242
  • DSC02271.JPG
    DSC02271.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

......Simlar 41, PR poured and I'll most likely be using Berea Sierras. I have not done any Steam Punk type pens but next month I am going to a Steam Punk affair as a Vendor. I hope to have at least a 20 as pictured and I am hoping the "Trust in Rust" shell casing pens that I make will do well with that crowd too. I would like to find some kits that incorporate "Copper" hardware in a Sierra sized configuration? Thanks for the nice comments....Be well....Jan

Charlie_W

......Simlar 41, PR poured and I'll most likely be using Berea Sierras. I have not done any Steam Punk type pens but next month I am going to a Steam Punk affair as a Vendor. I hope to have at least a 20 as pictured and I am hoping the "Trust in Rust" shell casing pens that I make will do well with that crowd too. I would like to find some kits that incorporate "Copper" hardware in a Sierra sized configuration? Thanks for the nice comments....Be well....Jan

Great looking blanks! Good luck with the show too!
Here is one on a copper pen. Check out the Wall Street line at Woodcraft.
This blank was made by FireWhatFire.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 105

Janster

Those look great Jan. Sierra EB's are made in cooper plating.

...Exotic Blanks? Thanks......Jan

I did pull em' from the pot this morning and I am very pleased.:)

Attachments

• DSC02273.JPG
    DSC02273.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC02274.JPG
    DSC02274.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom