Getting Pens Ready for Show

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

Since finding out I have been accepted for my 1st Juried show and only te 2nd show I have ever done I have been doing alot of reading and a little bit of turning. Trying to figure out what it is that makes one turner stand out from another. After attendind a show recently I saw what I thought was professional looking and what was not. Here are a few I have ready for the show. I have alot of others a few of the latest additions. Comments and Critiques are welcome and thanks for looking.
segmentpair.jpg

castedpaor.jpg

ebonite.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

Phil, is that your winning pen from the bash or did you replicate it? All of the pens look great, but I'm like piano harry. That one with the feathers just jumps out at you.

gbpens

You will definitely beat the coompetition! Scallops and segmenting will differentiate your work. The feathers, cactus and custom blanks will also be a hit with customers. I hope the show is well attended so your work is well rewarded. You will be a credit to the show.

firewhatfire

Let's see. The scalloped pen is the 2nd one I have built. Takes a while to do them. The bottom is Ebonite (American Arts Plastics). Everyone likes the feathers, I actually have one more of those on the mail coming my direction. Thanks for the comments.

And on top of it all I have now washed my hands. :)

Top Bottom