Getting Better at the Pics

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from curlyjoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

curlyjoe

I think I'm starting too get the hang of picture taking but , still working on it . Hows this one for starters Please comment I need all the help I can get.Thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Joe,
The pic is certainly better! It's still a little out of focus; try the Macro setting, and try using a timer to avoid you inducing shaking by pushing down on the camera. Also, if you're not using one, get a tripod. I have a cheap little portable thing that is only about 6" high (cost a whopping $5), but it does a great job for these pictures. These tips should greatly improve the clarity. Next, try cropping the picture, so there isn't as much background.

Oh, the pen looks pretty good, too!

Daniel

You have good color going here. follow the suggestions about focus,(Macro Mode) and a tripod. this picture looks out of focus and not camera shake though.
not only use a sheet of paper between the lght and the pen. but try to get more light reflected at the shadow of the pen. you want a soft shadow. The light issues are easier to figure out than the color ones, so you have the worst licked.
Oh Yea ditto the crop the picture. make the pen fill the picture as much as possible. sizing it to be 600 pixels wide makes it show up in the post at a real nice size as well.

curlyjoe

Thanks for the comments I'll try a tripod tonite i just made a comfort grip in burly oak micacame out good hate to ruin it with a bad photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom