From George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Scissortail Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Spectacular Pens, David.
Love the Angle Cut Eucalyptus Blank, nice contrast in Sapwood to the Heartwood.
The Spalted Norfolk Island Pine is Outstanding, as are many of Georges Blanks.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Congratulations,
Brian.

robutacion

It's always pleasant to see our blanks being showcased and shared with everyone, those were blanks you selected and you have done a very good job with them, congrats.:)

What are you doing, next...?

Cheers
George

Thanks guys.

George,

I turned a couple of the olives yesterday and they are wonderful. love the smell..:) I ordered some Wall Street II's yesterday for some of the other wood. I thought they deserved a better kit than the slimlines.

David

robutacion

Thanks guys.

George,

I turned a couple of the olives yesterday and they are wonderful. love the smell..:) I ordered some Wall Street II's yesterday for some of the other wood. I thought they deserved a better kit than the slimlines.

David

Hi David,

Oh yes, the Olive wood, one of my preferred woods in the world, the smell is something that most people enjoy and the wood, well, it can be stunning..!

Cheers
George

Thanks guys.

George,

David

Hi David,

Oh yes, the Olive wood, one of my preferred woods in the world, the smell is something that most people enjoy and the wood, well, it can be stunning..!

Cheers
George

It is a beautiful wood and I don't know if I've fully spazzed out or what, but I put a bunch of the shavings from them in a ziplock bag and took them in the house so I could smell them every once in a while....:eek: I'm thinking I may be getting to the point that I may find myself out behind the quickie mart trying to score some CA.:biggrin:

Top Bottom