Gentleman Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from WoodChucker

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodChucker

This is my latest Gentleman Rollerball made from Ambrosia Maple and finished with a friction polish. Thanks for looking!
GentlemanStabilizedAmbrosiaMaple.jpg

R.T.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WoodChucker

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate all the nice comments. :)

I forgot to tell everyone I discovered a pretty neat light source for taking pictures. I used one of those round desk lights that have the magnifying glass in it. It's kind of like using one of those ring lights that cost several hundred dollars, think I paid around 39 bucks for the one I have. I might remove the glass so I can actually put the camera lens through it. Just thought I'd share this with you.

R.T.

WoodChucker

lol, thanks Lou. I only played around with it a little last night because it was getting late. But I think I can do a little better with it.

BTW, is the check in the mail? [:D]

R.T.

PenWorks

Another Beauty RT. Now I think you should go to the dentist and get your teeth cleaned, with that hanging in your pocket [:D]
If the guy has any class at all, he would buy it [:)] Just don't go see William, he makes his own [:p]

That light source is a good low cost way for good pics.

I'm still putting finishing touches on my Custom Shop models, hope to debut them by tomarrow.

Anthony

woodpens

Yet another nice pen, R.T. I haven't tried the Gentleman or Statesman full size pens. Are these reasonable to use? They just seem like they would be too big and heavy. I have sold quite a few of them for Richard Kleinhenz, but I have yet to make the plunge. Do any of you regularly use one of these? I know they sure show off the wood nicely.

WoodChucker

Thanks Jim, I don't use one myself, but there not as big as you might think once the cap is off It actually fits the hand pretty good.
And like you stated it shows off the wood well. Anthony would be the person to ask, I think he sells a lot of the bigger pens.

R.T.

PenWorks

Jim, it is a very comfortable pen to use. The nib/point is long and has a nice place to put your finger. Very good balance as well. I use one all the time at my desk. It is not a good carry pen, unless you have a pen case or clip it in your briefcase. I have actually sold them to some women. They would never think to look at them because of the size, but once you take the cap off and put it in their hand, they have another opinon of the pen.

Anthony

wayneis

Jim not only does it write very nice but it's one heck of a sales tool. I carry a platinum Gentleman's that I made with red amboyna and I've lost track of how many people have ended up buying another pen after I pulled mine out to write a check or something. I've got a black leather case and carry it with me every where I go.

Wayne

Daniel

R.T.
really nice pen. great picture and I liked your lighting idea enough to add it to the photographing pens forum. so if you start getting some strange e-mails you will know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom