Gentleman Pens Finished

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Grizz

Grizz

Banned
Here are the four Gentleman pens back from the engraver (Mike Helvey) and all put together. Flamed Box Elder dyed blue by Karl Kuehn.

kevinbluevf2.jpg

timbluefb0.jpg

dennyblueqr8.jpg

rogergrayvi6.jpg

Back of one of the pens.

gentleman1tc3.jpg

gentleman2zw7.jpg

groupwq3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BrentK

Ok I have to ask to you have them engraved before you assemble them. Wow they look awesome. You did a fantastic job of turning. And nothing more can be said about Karls blanks.

Grizz

Banned
Originally posted by BrentK

Ok I have to ask to you have them engraved before you assemble them. Wow they look awesome. You did a fantastic job of turning. And nothing more can be said about Karls blanks.

HUH?[?]
Could you repeat in a different way? [:I]

Grizz

Banned
Originally posted by Johnathan

I like the wood and the kit but would also love to see it in the Rhodium finish. Whoever gets them will be lucky to have them to write with.

I've got a Jr. Statesmen Rhodium/Black Ti kit and one more blank. Now if I would have been smart enough to order the bushings for it when I ordered everything else, you could see that blank done in that style. [:I]

workinforwood

They look great Grizz. I have to say, the bushings for those gents and your JR statesman II are the same bushings. So get turning :D You can also order the JR Retro kits which use the same bushings as well.

LanceD

Originally posted by workinforwood

They look great Grizz. I have to say, the bushings for those gents and your JR statesman II are the same bushings. So get turning :D You can also order the JR Retro kits which use the same bushings as well.

I believe Grizz posted pics of Gentlemns pens. He made mention that he needed bushings for a Jr Statesman's pen. The bushings for the full size and the Jr size are different.

jhs494

Awesome job Grizz! Four great looking pens from some fabulous looking wood. Fantastic job all the way around.

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Top Bottom