Gent I Miasmatic reactor core

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jjartwood

Jjartwood

When I build this type of pen I usually build several different sets of blanks and try something way different on at least one set.
This set was built to try and bring a miasmatic reactor core to mind but I still wanted the boiler plate feel so I distressed the chrome and drilled out the clip
for a different look.
Again the green origami paper was used for the opalescent look( it looks better then it does in the photos) I may have to try another color other than green but for now I'm sort of over these pens for this week.
I will say though that these are really good money makers because of the Gent I kit and the low cost of tape.
Thanks for looking
Mark
C&C welcome

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1911.jpg
    IMG_1911.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 227
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

You definitely got the "glow" of a reactor core right. (as if I knew what a reactor core looks like :biggrin:), but it's definitely what I would imagine it would look like. Thinking outside the box is always good. Two thumbs up!!:good::good:

OZturner

Fantastic Pen Mark,
I am not familiar with "miasmatic reactor cores", but I do feel that I may need to be Decontaminated for just looking at it.
Great Blank,
Your Fit and Finish, as with the Pen Hardware is hardly to noticed, ash your Blank, is so powerful.
Congratluations,
Brian.

Top Bottom