"the general"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rollerbob

Rollerbob

Thought I would post here first. With all the weaponry that has shown up lately, they obviously need someone to call the shots..............So, here he is "THE GENERAL"........................, I'm done!!:hypnotized:

Attachments

• The General 010.jpg
    The General 010.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 383
  • The General 014.jpg
    The General 014.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 264
  • The General 016.jpg
    The General 016.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

That's cool Bob, I've been waiting to see the cap ever since you posted the pen awhile ago. and I can say it here THAT'S ONE HECK OF A PEN!!!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
VERY cool Bob!!!! That's a serious contender for sure:biggrin:

How does the cap stay on? I'm on a weak mobile signal so pics don't show too much detail. It looks like you have a Baron nib in the end of the casing, but I can't see the threads to hold the cap on:confused:

The clip is fantastic:eek::biggrin:

Rollerbob

Thanks, Skip. I knew that this question was going to come up. Short, smart a$$ answer, very carefully. Well, not knowing how to get a threaded nib, I built a silcone boot inside the cap that grips the nib, wouldn't want to sling the pen around, but it does hold pretty good. It was the only way my little mind could figure! Actually would love to know how if you care to share in a pm.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Another awesome pen Bob. I think you have transitioned away from us "pen turners" and graduated to the ranks of the "pen makers". :bananen_smilies046:

Top Bottom