Gemini

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So I decided to try the PSI Gemini to add to my click inventory. I used a Inlace Acrylester "crushed mud" blank from WT. It turned out really nice with the blank and kit I think. The kit took some tweaking when putting it together as far as the coupler that had to be pushed down in the pen using the bushing. It clicks nicely and I think is a nice design. Several people have already said how much they like it. All comments and feedback welcome. And thank you for looking.

wizard

Todd, That is a wild looking pen! Never seen one before but it sure looks contemporary. I like the similar taper at both ends. You did a good job with it. That acrylester almost looks like a burl wood. Thanks for sharing. Regards, Doc

ToddMR

Thanks Doc! Yeah a couple wood people here at work said the same thing about it looking like a burl wood. The part I didn't post was when I was removing the tailstock to take the pen off the lathe for whatever reason I didn't hold onto the blank. It bounced on the bed of the lathe as my jaw dropped. I looked it over and it was perfectly fine. I am glad it didn't bounce wrong and hit the concrete floor though. lol

G1Pens

Good job on the pen. I've seen that in the catalog and just can't decide if I like that design. I think yours looks good. The blank choice goes a long way to making that a nice looking pen. You have got me interested in doing one.

Top Bottom