Gemini

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wudnhed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wudnhed

We were having a discussion in the penturning forum on how these pen kits are lousy to put together but I found some help and figured out how they work. Sorry my camera is lousier than the pen kit:( but here they are anyway. Bottom is a cat blank from Ed4copies next is purpleheart from Kelvin the purplr acrylic is also from Ed and the poplar is from somewhere:D

2006122134234_pens5.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jjenk02

Great minds think alike huh Roy[:D]

Becca, tell me the secret to putting them together, I order 10 of them about six months ago and after messing up two of them, putting them together, I stpped trying.

Firefyter-emt

You know, I think those clips are supposed to be in line with the blank. (one of my other issues with this kit, I think even with CA, the clip is going to scratch the body badly.

wudnhed

Believe me, I was just glad to get these done and to work, I won't be ordering anymore! I have some younger nieces that will love them for X-Mas[:p]

angboy

Oh, my poor gemini pen! [V][V][V] It's being maligned so! [:(][:(]

Just kidding- I know most people don't seem to like it- I figure someday they're going to stop making it since I think there may only be about 6 of us in the whole US that like it, and we probably don't buy enough to justify continuing to make it!

I do like these pens you made! And usually you can just bend and put a little pressure on the clip to make it more straight, but I kind of like the funky way it sits, so I usually leave mine like that.

ilikewood

I like the Gemini, but I have had some returns with it. The nib end piece that is pressed into the tube is very thin in some areas. I have had a few of them just separate and the whole nib end comes off.[:(]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom