Geek Mother board

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

I purchased this mother board pen from Bruce119 because I had a local collector request one for his wife. Since it was already sold I bought two. Unlike the geek pens you can get from the big guys like pennstate and craft supply, Bruce's pens are real mother boards sanded down and cast not cast decals. If you get them too thin you start to turn the capaciters thru the acrylic. The pens really show the depth and the colors really pop. Don't know if I like the black backround or the gray.

Attachments

• geeksienna.jpg
    geeksienna.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 202
  • geeksienna4.jpg
    geeksienna4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 141
  • geeksienna5.jpg
    geeksienna5.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 150
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SamThePenMan

Nice. I want to try casting some of these when I get back into turning. Id like to find a PC board that has some of those tiny LED lights on it, and try to figure out if theres a way to make the LEDS light up still :)

jttheclockman

I purchased this mother board pen from Bruce119 because I had a local collector request one for his wife. Since it was already sold I bought two. Unlike the geek pens you can get from the big guys like pennstate and craft supply, Bruce's pens are real mother boards sanded down and cast not cast decals. If you get them too thin you start to turn the capaciters thru the acrylic. The pens really show the depth and the colors really pop. Don't know if I like the black backround or the gray.

Sorry to say Alex those are the same geek pens everyone is selling. Bruce is a reseller of these kits. I don't think Bruce is making any more lately.

Nice fit and finish with them by the way. They are popular and sell well. Thanks for showing

Top Bottom