Gearing up.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

....for the Northern Nevada Women's Expo on the 22nd of this month. I just finished up adding an additional 36 Cartridge pens. 25 in Brass and 11 in what I refer to as "Rat Rodded Pens". ...Be well......Jan

Attachments

• DSC02183.JPG
    DSC02183.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 296
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Jan are you sure you are not there to arm the Home Guard.
That is a lot of Cartridge Pens for the Ladies Expo.
What happened to the Lace Doilies, Knitting Needles, Dolls Clothes etc. Or am I too far out of date and showing my age?
Looks like you will do real good,
Go get 'em Girl !
Brian.

Janster

Thanks "Sweetheart' LOL LOL LOL. I am a 65 year old MALE. I generally sell more to women that men. The ladies love buying what they consider MANLY gifts for there significant others. And too, they are impressed with the fact that they are made from Recycled Brass. Also, out West many many women are into the "Shooting Sports". Thanks for the comment and all in fun, be well....Jan Maybe I should change my sign off? Jan the Man??

OZturner

Thanks "Sweetheart' LOL LOL LOL. I am a 65 year old MALE. I generally sell more to women that men. The ladies love buying what they consider MANLY gifts for there significant others. And too, they are impressed with the fact that they are made from Recycled Brass. Also, out West many many women are into the "Shooting Sports". Thanks for the comment and all in fun, be well....Jan Maybe I should change my sign off? Jan the Man??

Jan, I am having difficulty talking and I trust you will be able to understand me, as this 76 year old "Old Fool" tries to get his "Foot out of his Mouth".
It went in pretty easy, but I am having great difficulty trying to "Get the Darn thing removed.
"Oh Boy" I have made some notable Faux Paus over the years, but none as great as this .
I am glad you have been so gracious and got a Laugh out of my "Goof".
Regards,
Brian.:biggrin::biggrin:

Janster

Jan, I am having difficulty talking and I trust you will be able to understand me, as this 76 year old "Old Fool" tries to get his "Foot out of his Mouth".
It went in pretty easy, but I am having great difficulty trying to "Get the Darn thing removed.
"Oh Boy" I have made some notable Faux Paus over the years, but none as great as this .
I am glad you have been so gracious and got a Laugh out of my "Goof".
Regards,
Brian.:biggrin::biggrin:

..Absolutely no problem. My "Bride's" name is Kerry and folks usually address her as Jan and me as Kerry!. Be well......Jan

Top Bottom