Geared Up Steampunk Aero

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mrrichieboy

mrrichieboy

I've been messing around with the Steampunk pen styles for about 6 months now and this Aero Rose Gold is the best of the bunch so far. Cast in Alumilite. Comments welcome.---Rich

Attachments

• Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 1 SP10.jpg
    Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 1 SP10.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 340
  • Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 2 SP10.jpg
    Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 2 SP10.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 251
  • Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 3 SP10.jpg
    Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 3 SP10.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 6 SP10.jpg
    Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 6 SP10.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 206
  • Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 7 SP10.jpg
    Steampunk Aero Rose Gold & Black Ti Copper Trim and 2 gear panels 7 SP10.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Well done very nice job. I have been casting a few watch parts pens on the Aero kit. It is really nice it has a lot more "meat" on the tube than other pens, you can get it pretty flat without cutting into the gears.

Mike

OZturner

Great Pen Rich,
Terrific choice of the Aero, and the variety of metals,
I like the restraint, in using just sufficient gears, without over powering the Blank.
Fantastic, Fit and Finish.
A true Standout Pen.
Brian.

Top Bottom