Gatspy in black and Gold with Bethlehem Olivewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from More4dan

More4dan

I have a lesson to teach my Sunday School class this week about Family History. Part of the lesson is about keeping a personal journal. So I thought I would get each member of my class a personalized journal to start and I made a pen to go with them. This a PSI Gatsby in black and gold with Bethlehem Olivewood with a CA finish. I picked the gold finish to match the gold accents of the journal and the wood to tie into the New Testiment parable of the Olive Tree. Hopefully it might encourage/inspire them to write their experiences that can one day give their kids and grandkids and idea of what is was like to be a teenager in 2016.

Danny

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 212
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Through family history we learnt of three or four families who immigrated to the US in 1841, 1846. One family built there own elaborate oxen drawn cart and travelled from the top of the Missisippi to Salt Lake, the others with the Martin Hancock Company pulling handcarts to Salt lake City. One other ancestor married my cousin also from Scotland was head hunted to preside over a famous University in 1750,s became a member of the legislature out of New York and the 42nd signer of the Declaration of Independance. You never know just how revered a journal may become.

Well done you. Peter

Top Bottom