gatsby

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

I made this pen last night but while pressing I heard a CRACK! Uh. I guess this one I'll keep lol. :tongue:

Have a great day all! Wish I could turn all day but sitting in Advanced training class on gangs and security threats.

Michelle

Not sure why all my pics are auto turning when I post. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attachments

• 20140317_204959.jpg
    20140317_204959.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 284
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

I made this pen last night but while pressing I heard a CRACK! Uh. I guess this one I'll keep lol. :tongue:

Have a great day all! Wish I could turn all day but sitting in Advanced training class on gangs and security threats.

Michelle

Not sure why all my pics are auto turning when I post. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

I found this happening when I got my IPad. Now after I take a pic, I edit. Maybe just to crop, then save and the pic does not rotate. Don't know why but it works for me.

Dick Mahany

The reason the pic is rotated is that the electronic data file that accompanies the photo is not being processed by the computer in the same way your phone would see it. Common with phones and tablets. As mentioned earlier, using a photo editor and then saving the edit will take care of it. If a digital camera was used, then the electronic data file for the picture would be correctly interpreted by the computer.

Like the pen also.

longbeard

Good looking pen Michelle.
When i first started, i also cracked a few blanks. What i do now is use a dremel with a sanding disk to sand the inside of the tube on the ends so it is clean of any glue. Some casted blanks i will sand so that the components will press in by hand, then i use a dab of 5 min epoxy gorilla glue, others use loc-tite, blue i think.

Harry

Hendu3270

Michelle

beautiful pen. Worse things could happen than having to keep and use one of your own pens.

Perhaps you should rotate your camera when you take the photo..:tongue:
Should be able to rotate it in something as simple as paint, then save. If it looks fine on your screen and the forum is rotating it, then I can't help you there.

Top Bottom