Gator Attack

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gary Max

Gary Max

Yup it's been a hard day----Fighting my first Gator.
This stuff is HARD but makes a real dang nice pen.

Attachments

• IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 539
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arjudy

Really nice looking pen. Is that bone? A rib? I once used some snapping turtle shell to accent a pen and that stuff smells horrible - about 10 times worse than antler.

OKLAHOMAN

Gary, this reminded me of a pen I made from some jawbone I got from Robert 2 years ago, need to get some more from him if we can get this much color in.

Gator.jpg

JohnU

Great Job Gary. Roy I love that one too! I fell in lust for gator bone pens ever since the first one I seen Snowman56 post. An absolute one of a kind beauty, every time.

Chris88

Did you get that off of this guy 1000lb GATOR Shot in Houma...Shot last night in Houma near the soccer field. The larger female got away but was seen crossing Field 4.
ATT00074.gif

ATT00077.gif

Daniel

Not nice but I like it. of course if anyone decides to go there to harvest them the price will fall right out of the bottom of the market. They are thick as pea soup there and easy to hunt with all the noise they make.

Gary Max

It's becoming apparent that any post is fair game------Daniel did you see what happened to last guy who went hunting in Washington---they took care of him last week.

Top Bottom