Garage Sale Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Trux

Trux

I found this at a garage sale the other day- it is made out of Desert Ironwood- Too Bad the fin was broken:mad:-lol. I cut a couple of blanks from the base and turned this today- I think my $2 investment will pay off!
pens2010208.jpg

Copyofpens2010233.jpg

Copyofpens2010232.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

David,

Well seen, cut, made and designed. Some ones trash has become some ones treasure and our delight. Very special and deep colour. Not many people seem to value your special timbers obviously from the price that you obtained the piece. The thrill of the chase bet you could not believe your good fortune.

Regards Peter.

Hubert H

I like to hear about something like this and the pen looks great. Looks like you can get lots more from the piece.

ctubbs

From a fish to a pen. Now that could be the title for a country song. LOL Great find and even better pen. Congratulations on both.
Charles

Trux

wow. you got the whole chair for $2.00? That's great.

Funny- the chair was free- had to pay full garage sale price for the fish though :eek:!! I have the fish removed from the base and there is plenty of meat left to work with- as soon as I saw the piece I knew what type of wood it was carved from and didn't have to fight anyone for it.

Top Bottom