Game, Set and.........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

Match. This is the set I have been working on for a while. They were all built on shed Antler using a "Smitty" kit w/Schmidt Easy Flow 9000 refills, except "Never Forgotten" which was built on a SpeckledCorian tube. Now ,onto another line of pens. I hope you enjoyed seeing the 4 different tribute pens. If not, here they are. C~N~C's welcomed. Be well........Jan

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

That's a nice set of tribute pens.Someon's gonna treasure those someday!

So what's next in the project lineup?

Are you going to do another matching set of another topic? Or something altogether different?

Always enjoy seeing your work!

Steve

Janster

That's a nice set of tribute pens.Someon's gonna treasure those someday!

So what's next in the project lineup?

Are you going to do another matching set of another topic? Or something altogether different?

Always enjoy seeing your work!

Steve

....Older "Crooners" perhaps? Thanks for your kind words and support. Be well............Jan

PaulDoug

Very nice set. Just curious, why corian on the one? Just run out of antler? With them together like that you have to look closely to pick out the corian.

Janster

Very nice set. Just curious, why corian on the one? Just run out of antler? With them together like that you have to look closely to pick out the corian.
Thanks Paul. I have moer Antler than Corian. Also like the Antler look, it adds a "patina" sorta look! Be well...........Jan

Top Bottom