Fun pen to help with a Negative story.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Karin Voorhis

Karin Voorhis

a friend got a great new Green new motorcycle last summer and her boyfriend crashed it. :eek: opppsss Guys you can get away with a lot of things buying tools spending too much time in the shop. But don't ever crash your loved ones bike!!! that's huge taboo no no. So any way here is a pen that should tell its own story now that you know the history. top is a perfect Kawasaki green match on top of a 30.06 shell casing.

Please know I really am I niece person. This is a very though out gift for a friend.

Attachments

• kowbullet.jpg
    kowbullet.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 289
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Canedriver

Thats not the shell casing she shot him with is it????? Nice pen.

LOL nice one.

I have a couple bikes and nooooo way would i let my gf actually drive one. I was like ummmm honey why don't we buy you a nice little 500 cc. (both mine are 1000 cc)

She was highly offended, but broke down and let me buy her a bike. LOL she comes home and drives it into my garage and made a great attempt at going through garage wall into my dining room. :eek:

Funny, hasn't mentioned actually driving one of my bikes recently. Next time i wont buy her a bike, I will make her a pen so she can write down her grievances :biggrin:

CaptG

Very nice looking pen, Karin, but I gotta ask like Rick did, is that the cartridge she used when she shot him??

Karin Voorhis

Ok no this was not used to shot him. However others have offered for a second pen to be made. LOL some suggested it could be used as a dagger to the heart.

no one but the bike and a lot of pride hurt and I think that is what scares him more than anything. However he has used up all his get out jail free cards.

Gave Pen today and it was a big hit. She knew the meaning right away and loved it with a bright smile!

Top Bottom