Free Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jim in Oakville

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an example of some free wood I recieved in a recent order from William Wood Write.

IMG_9204.jpg

It is a double dyed stabilized box elder burl.

IMG_9205.jpg

All comments and critiques are welcome.

:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by GoodTurns
<br />very nice pen. how do I go about ordering some of this FREE WOOD??[;)][:D]

Well.....some vendours do toss in freebies with orders, I know I get some nice ones from Bill at Arizona Silhouette as well. So I guess it depends on the size of your order too..I have been known to see the odd CC statement with over $1000 for pen stuff...a hobby...LOL[:eek:)]

GoodTurns

I too have been the lucky recipient of freebies (from Bill and others)...and I am much too familiar with the credit card statement that needs to get <s>thrown away</s> lost before my wife gets home! I keep telling her it will make money someday[:D]

LanceD

Hi Jim,
Great job on the pen and a great looking piece of wood. The only thing that had me thinking was what how would it look with a black titanium kit instead of chrome.

Originally posted by LanceD
<br />Hi Jim,
Great job on the pen and a great looking piece of wood. The only thing that had me thinking was what how would it look with a black titanium kit instead of chrome.

I thought the same exact thought Lance...all I had was chrome and I was in a hurray to see how it looked![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom