Free From Bill !!!! Show us what you made !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

Thought I would post a new topic dedicated to AS and the free wood we get from Bill. As a starter here is a slim-line, probably curly maple, dyed some kind of color labeled " Challenge Blank " I am sure Bill would love to see what we have all done with free and Challenge blanks. Please post your pictures and comment on as many or as few as you like...

2007326201037_CMFreefromBill752.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alexander

Thanks John,, I have been trying to figure out what the heck I am doing wrong with the picture sizing. Trying to get close enough for detail, yet small enough for web viewing....... Let me try to edit the above picture.. AHHH a little better, sorry about the finger print on the CB

Mikey

This is my freebie that I got last year. Picture was taken with an older camera and I really need to update it as the picture just doesn't show the color.

clthayer

I found three pics of pens made from feebies from BB. I know that there have been more, just these were the ones I found in my file of pics.

First is the center pen in the pic, it was labeled screwbean mesquite

20073270229_100_1681.jpg
<br />

The second is the top pen in the phote, stabelized, gold dyed curly poplar. It was sierra size when I got it. A good friend of my has this pen now.

200732702339_100_1679.jpg
<br />

And last, stabelized black ash burl. This was not one blank. When I purchased these el presidentes from BB he sent two blanks, they were both short pieces and one was fatter than the other. Obviously he knew I would use it on one of the el presidente kits. Anyway they made for a sweet pen.

200732702627_100_1525.jpg
<br />

Thanks Bill for the wonderful FREE wood.

Christian

B

Bill Baumbeck

Hi Folks,

Glad you like the 'freebies'.

When I am cutting wood I always end up with various sized pieces and a lot of them are are too nice to burn or throw away. I have these pieces processed (stabilized) at the same time I have full-sized blanks processed.

Keep up the great work!

BB
Arizona Silhouette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom