Fraternal Twins, Ball & Roller

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Here is a pair of Gentlemen Jr. in figured Bocote, Twist Ball pen, Parker refill & a roller ball. You can Buy a Parker style pencil refill and they make nice sets, if you really need a pen/pencil set.

200512423333_DSC01265.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
What?? You turn WOOD? [:D] Beautiful...I love the look of bocote and those two brothers are as pretty as two sisters I know. [8D]

Gregory Huey

Anthony
I am running out of ways to tell you what an outstanding job you do. Ya gotta be liven in your shop cause you sure turn out some pens. See
you turned some wood this time --Must of got tired of us buggen you for some resin secrets. only joken!

PenWorks

Dale, I cant't forget them. I still carry all my albums around everytime I move. I still keep two turntables up and running. Some of the prices are getting up there for good LP's

Thanks all for the comments

Anthony

PenWorks

Shane, the cost is $65.00 ea of $125.00 for the set.

Doug, I started turnign pens because we all want to reap our rewards faster, now I find myself wanting to do resins because I can do them faster without having to put the finishing time in. [:p]

And, Allot of my clients like resins as well as wood, if not more.

Anthony

Gary

I can see it now...we are headed toward two schools, those who want to be woodworkers and those who want to be plasticworkers.[8D]

PenWorks

Gary, I view myself as neither, but an artist first and a pen manufacturer secound [:D]

I've worked in several different mediums and allways changed for one reason or another. I wonder when PEN BURN OUT sets in?

I allways wanted to do glass work, like the Murano colored glass bowls and plates. Just afraid I would kill myself around all that glass. [:D]

Anthony

Gary

Originally posted by penworks
<br />Gary, I view myself as neither, but an artist first and a pen manufacturer secound [:D]

I've worked in several different mediums and allways changed for one reason or another. I wonder when PEN BURN OUT sets in?

I allways wanted to do glass work, like the Murano colored glass bowls and plates. Just afraid I would kill myself around all that glass. [:D]

Anthony

Anthony, that's very well put. I wasn't making light of the resin medium. It's all about creating something. That's one gift God gave some people. It matters not if it's wood or plastic or clay or music or whatever. What matters is that one does something that is worthwhile and meaningful to one's self.

PenWorks

Brian, I should barrow the "crazy" tag line of yours. [:D] I bought so much wood this month, just to add to the stacks I allready have[:D]

I have this fobia, (comes with being a Gemini) if I want to make something, I want to go in the shop and make it now. Don't want to have to order it.

I wish Bev or some other turners would stop bye so I could sell some of the stuff I'll never get around to turn, and just way to lazy to post it here for sale.

Thanks for looking, Anthony

AdamB

That's a real nice desk set. Wonderful camera work. Nice taste in setting up the shot.

But where did you find that Pen/pencil case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom