Fractured Colors (b&w version)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

This is a new type of PR pour I'm trying out. Not sure if I've seen it before and the idea came to me one morning - inspired by my daughter. (that's the only hint as to how it's made so far)
I'm calling it Fractured Colors. I have more color combos on the way when I figure out what looks best.
Comments are always welcome.
Martin

Attachments

• color fractures-2238.jpg
    color fractures-2238.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 388
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ohiococonut

Nice. I've done the same pattern in a different color but not on a pen. That's all I'll say :wink: It is different and worth a try but my list of "to do's" is already too long.

hebertjo

Can you show us two sides? I love the look from what we can see but what does the pattern look like when you rotate the pen 90 degrees?

Thanks,

JohnU

Nice pen Martin, crackle paint has been around for years and just recently in nail polish. My daughter was suggesting I try it for her but i just havent gotten to it yet. I was waiting for someone to put it on a pen. Nice work.

MartinPens

The other side looks pretty much the same. This is a great project to do with kids. My daughter enjoyed painting the tubes with me and now she has a crackle pen to match her nails! Have fun!

Martin

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

MartinPens

PM me about it. Can't discuss it on this thread. I was thinking about making a batch and trying it out on individual classifieds.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Top Bottom