Fourth of July Pen and something else

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jj9ball

jj9ball

Here are a couple new pens. I haven't made any in a little while. The first one is a Fourth of July Torpedo, Cigar, Missile looking thing. ITS HUGE around 18mm at its fattest and the section is even 13mm. It is 5 3/4" long and just over 5 1/2" long without the cap. It is equipped with a JOWO Fine nib. It has a threaded k6 Schmidt converter but could also be used as an eyedropper. Questions and Comments welcome and appreciated as always.

The second pen is a little tamer maybe. I was going to make an all black pen and about the time I started working on the body I really had this urge to put a little extra color on there... and then when I was working on the cap, I was planning to go all black, but I couldn't help myself. So this pen started out being all black and ended up like it is. This pen is around 5 3/4" long and the cap is 17mm thick and the body is just under 14mm thick. I used single start 14mm threads on both pens. This one is equipped with an extra fine JOWO nib. It also has a Schmidt k6 threaded converter. I would love to hear opinions on either pen. Thanks for looking.

Somebody ( I can't remember who... sorry) posted the other day that we need more people experimenting with kitless pens and posting them. I couldn't agree more. The main reason I'm posting this is I figured if I posted mine maybe a few others would post theirs. So please give kitless a chance... its frustrating, time consuming, and sometimes expensive... but so is marriage and look at all the married people out there.:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_4408.jpg
    IMG_4408.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_4410.jpg
    IMG_4410.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_4409.jpg
    IMG_4409.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_4405.jpg
    IMG_4405.jpg