The Four Pen Deskset - Greek Wild Olive Wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
There has been an international collaboration brewing and now it has come to fruition - 6 months work by DC Bluesman and me in attempt to show what can be done with a "stick of wood"
I sent him some matching blanks and retained the block, I got back the pens, four real beauts! Now I had a block of wood to deal with - yea, a real challenge, especially as he had the upper hand - a totally free range - neither of us new what the outcome might be!
You can view the pens on the front page of the forum!
Perhaps another reason to visit the real thing in Greece!
Anyhow you view - you say!!
On behalf of DC and me, we thank you.

THE ACROPOLIS COLLECTION

2005829212326_set_17.jpg

2005829212357_set_17a.jpg

2005829212458_set_17b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
OK, Mike, you and Lou win! I quit, anyone want to buy a used lathe and a whole bunch of blanks?

Wow. That is truly an amazing presentation!! Congratulations to you both.

JimGo

Anthony, I forgot to mention...they are coming to me. It's a gift from Mik and DC to me for all the valuable advice I've given them!

(for those new to the forum, that was said VERY sarcastically...Lou hase given me so much advice, I think I owe HIM a set like this, let alone the inspiration Mik provides!)

CPDesigns

OMG... I'm speechless. Honestly, that's one of the most interesting and unique things I've seen when it comes to pens. Just spectacular. I'm almost embarrassed to call myself a penmaker 'cause I don't think I'll ever come close to something like that. Great job to both of you!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks to each of you for your kind words...and a special thanks to Mike for bringing the set together in such a beautiful setting.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Originally posted by wicook
<br />That set is just amazing! You guys can really pull collaboration off well...leaving the rest of us feeling like trainees...
numchuks.gif

No, no, no!! - I think I may say on behalf of Lou and I - you can do it it too!! Just hope you all get some inspiration from our work - we can all do better - so why not just try for yourself!!?!

Thank you all again for you kind words[8D][8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom