Fountain Pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

The new series is Barons and Churchill and now a closed end Baron and then onto threading. I don't why I am bothering to post this. Just bored. Keep rude comments to yourself and pass along all good comments. :tongue:

Pens - 5-13-12 #89 Fountain Spanish Briar Burl Ridium Fine 2.jpg

Pens - 7-17-12 FP Maple Burl Churchill 1.jpg

Pens - 7-17-12 FP White Cedar Burl from Britsh Columbia Churchill 2.jpg

Pens - 5-20-12 Tulipwood fine point stirling silver 2.jpg

Pens - 7-10-12 FP Koa, Gold, Fine Point, Ridium 1.jpg

Just kidding, have at it, shoot at will. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

seamus7227

Im a big fan of the Churchill's! And i really like the second to last picture with the beading, very subtle, however, the bottom barrel end needs to screwed in further, it looks a little loose!

SteveG

Churchill is one of my favorites, and (3rd photo) you did great in the wood selection, fit and what looks like a slightly toned down sheen finish. I rarely like gold hardware, but it is very nice on this one!
Steve

Jjartwood

there are people and you are most certainly included in that group that could turn a pen with a wood chisel and make it look good, I thought that it was a great idea to leave the
finial loose as a test for the untrained eye.
You should just let the others know that you are in design and manufacturing the finial is assembly,different dept.
Beautiful work,

Jgrden

there are people and you are most certainly included in that group that could turn a pen with a wood chisel and make it look good, I thought that it was a great idea to leave the
finial loose as a test for the untrained eye.
You should just let the others know that you are in design and manufacturing the finial is assembly,different dept.
Beautiful work,

Heh, heh, heh

IPD_Mr

Love the Churchill. It is a much lighter weight pen. Your choice of woods accent the kit nicely on both the lighter and the darker pens. Very nice.

Top Bottom