Fountain Desk Pen...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from chugbug

chugbug

Hi All,

I've recently added desk pens to my line of custom fountain pens (I also have ball-point pen sets and I'm working on pen/pencil sets). The pen shown is made from Inlace Acrylester, and the color is called Golden Black. As the name implies, it's mostly black with a nice faint gold lace pattern that can be seen clearly in the right light. The desk pen has a solid base with an ogee routed edge, a threaded funnel, and custom brass centerband.

For space saving, I've only included two photo's here. If you like to see more with closeup of the parts as well as the specs, you can view them on my website here: JEB's Pens - Custom Fountain / Desk Sets / Golden Black

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• dp_gld-blk_overall-h_lg.jpg
    dp_gld-blk_overall-h_lg.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 246
  • dp_gld-blk_overall-v_lg.jpg
    dp_gld-blk_overall-v_lg.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 198
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Beautiful! That's been something on my project list for some time now. Now I've gotta try one! Your finishes are flawless.

May I ask if it's all one piece with the centerband being an accent piece, or was it made in two pieces with the centerband helping hold everything together?

plantman

:glasses-nerdy::glasses-nerdy: There is always something about a desk set like this one that makes me think of someone of importance signing a legal paper or declaration of some sort. It gives you a feeling that the person that owns this pen is someone you can trust to look out for your well being, respect, and look up to. To bad more of these aren't found in Washington DC. Very good looking pen. Peace and freedom to all eveywhere !!! Jim S

Top Bottom