The forgotten FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

Brooks803

I just came across these pics searching for a file on a flash drive I keep handy. I made this one several months ago. It was sent along with supplies to Shawn (Watch_art) to be given to a student. I knew I took photo's but I guess I forgot to edit and post them. Anyhow, I recently heard from Shawn that a student picked it out and was very happy with it. The blank is one of mine made from alumilite. The black finials/section are either ebonite or black alumilite (I don't remember). Sorry for the bad/out of focus pics. If I had the pen still I'd retake them. Thanks for looking!

DSC00604604x700.jpg
DSC00606624x700.jpg
DSC00605612x700.jpg
DSC00607586x700.jpg
DSC00609700x272.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crabcreekind

Wow, awesome blank. I know how hard PR can be to thread. Great job on the cap, I like the little top piece of pr on top of the black acrylic. it is a nice touch to the overall pen.

Gilrock

That's a beautiful pen. I like the proportions. Looking at the length of the section I would have expected the cap to be a little longer. I'm curious if that's a #5 or #6 nib.

Brooks803

Thanks everyone for the kind words!

Wow, awesome blank. I know how hard PR can be to thread. Great job on the cap, I like the little top piece of pr on top of the black acrylic. it is a nice touch to the overall pen.

Thanks James, this one was alumilite though, not PR. It was super easy to thread.

That's a beautiful pen. I like the proportions. Looking at the length of the section I would have expected the cap to be a little longer. I'm curious if that's a #5 or #6 nib.

Thanks! It's a #5. At that time I hadn't bought the tooling for #6 nibs yet. Yeah the cap length made it a tight squeeze for everything to fit.

Top Bottom