Footprints

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

Playing around with some clear casting and my wife likes the poem "Footprints" and when I saw this picture I thought it would look good on a Fishers of Men pen. Picture was printed on regular paper and glued to the tube. I put the line where the two edges join under the clip so it's nearly invisible.

Attachments

• 2047.png
    2047.png
    490.9 KB · Views: 519
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

That looks cool. May I ask where you got the photo from??? Do you have a link or maybe you can email or PM me the photo. I have a nautical theme I want to do for my brother and that may fit right in also. Thanks and nice job on the pen.

I too would like to know how you adhered the print and did you have to top coat it?? I assumed you cast in resin???

Rick_G

Super job. I had not thought of using a print. What did you use to adhere it to the tube, if I may ask?

I used artquest perfect paper adhesive. Says it will glue all weights and textures of paper to any surface.

jttheclockman said:
That looks cool. May I ask where you got the photo from???

I just did a google search on footprints, it was one of the first images that popped up. It was cast in PR I got at Michaels. The last time I tried casting paper under PR I got shiny spots randomly on the paper (stamps) Somebody suggested coating the paper first with PR before the hardener is added. I tried that this time and it worked out much better.

Top Bottom