FootBall Pen Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Harley2001

Harley2001

A big Thanks to Keith for his football blank theses are very nice great work.No Pic had no time to take one it sold to fast.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I have some coming in. MInd if I ask what the selling price is? I'm trying to establish something related to my area. PM me if you feel more comfortable.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I'm glad they are working for you. I'm going to have to re-asses my pricing with that type of result:rolleyes:!

errr...
Did I typo $75??? I meant $7.50.
I almost had to give the butt-ugly thing away. To a kindergartener. Blind Kindergartener. Blind Kindergartener with a seeing eye bat.

:wink:
:rolleyes:
:biggrin:

workinforwood

That's great. I just got one in the mail yesterday. That's not too bad, if you use a nice elegent sierra at $10, $32 for the blank and you did no effort at all, just 30 seconds to assemble it and a $33 profit. Yep, I think that sounds not too bad, I'm going to sell mine at $80.

I am going to have to keep monitoring this thread:rolleyes:. I've never seen a blind kindergartener with a butt-ugly pen, but I am going to be watching!

Harley,
better check those bills! Blind Kindergarteners have a rep for trying to pay with monopoly money - you can't blame them either, their seeing-eye bats can't read!

:biggrin:

Top Bottom