Football and Fleur De Lis inlays

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from RussFromNH

RussFromNH

Here are my completed two inlay pens from LazerLinez.

A Photographer I am not. They shine a lot better than my camera shows.

Criticism welcome..

These two are gifts, but my wife and I are wondering if I sold these how much would I ask for them?

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 214
  • IMAG0074.jpg
    IMAG0074.jpg
    420.7 KB · Views: 201
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RussFromNH

The Fleur De Lis exploded on the lathe. I was able to fit everything back together and it is almost unnoticeable. But i did manage to glue six fingers to it in the process.

Attachments

• IMAG0069.jpg
    IMAG0069.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 145

glennw

For a price easily i would seell for 75 to 85 dollars take into consideration what you put into it. You bought the inlay kit the pen kit plus supplies to put together and then take into affect needed power to make it and then above beyond all of it your time is important so charge for it all. I sell mine for the same price just depending on the kit used.

RussFromNH

Nice..the FBI will appreciate not having to work too hard to find your finger prints! :biggrin:

Yea, the pad of one of my fingers is there on the pen. this happens to be the one that I am keeping for myself. I am a cubmaster and the Fleur De Lis is the Cub Scout symbol.

It came out nice, but not as nice as the double cross one not pictured yet.

RussFromNH

For a price easily i would seell for 75 to 85 dollars take into consideration what you put into it. You bought the inlay kit the pen kit plus supplies to put together and then take into affect needed power to make it and then above beyond all of it your time is important so charge for it all. I sell mine for the same price just depending on the kit used.

Thank you for the input. I was thinking between $60 and $70 to recoup and be able to buy more supplies. My wife has figured out how much I am spending and has threatened to take my credit card.

Top Bottom