Fooling around today and made this one.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dubdrvrkev

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubdrvrkev

Its Hickory, yeah it should be Ash but all the Ash I have is spalted or quilted, but I figured what the heck. I have some fans I work with so I might be making more, we'll see.

200553122351_Hickory%20bat%20pen%20004%20crop.jpg

20055312247_Hickory%20bat%20pen%20003%20crop.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Deere41h

Now that is really cool. All the baseball fans are going to love it. Bet you could sell a boatload if you could get the franchise at a ball park. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Randy_

I bet you could add appeal to those pens by getting them laser engraved with the name of your local ball club!! You probably can't use the actual team logo as it would be "protected"; but the team name in a classy font would be very nice. Come to think of it, you might not even be able to use the name???. Maybe there is a legal type here who could help with an answer???

dubdrvrkev

Thanks everyone.
I figured this would have been old news around here.
I thought of the laser engraving but last thing I need is the D-backs bringing a suit against me. Maybe I could sell them with an unaffixed "official" decal that the owner could put on. That way I wasn't selling unlicensed merchandise but rather a bat and promoting my local club.

vick

Originally posted by Randy.
<br />I bet you could add appeal to those pens by getting them laser engraved with the name of your local ball club!! You probably can't use the actual team logo as it would be "protected"; but the team name in a classy font would be very nice. Come to think of it, you might not even be able to use the name???. Maybe there is a legal type here who could help with an answer???
I doubt the team initials would have legal protection.

green-eyes

I love it! You could contact your local businesses that support little league ball and probably make a killing if you market it right! It would also make a great gift for that special coach!! I should start playing around in the shop more often!

Becky

dubdrvrkev

Well I sold this one today so I think I'll make some more.
If they don't sell, they'll make good gifts for a few nephews I have that are into baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom