Florida State and Amboyna Burl Cigars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from phil

phil

Here is a pair i did for an evangelist that has been coming to our church for something like 20 years. Hes from Georgia, but is a HUGE Florida State Seminoles fan. Ive started to make pens to give to missionaries and evangelists that come through, and this was the one i made for him. Closest thing i could come to FS colors.

He loved it to the point that he wanted to see how they were made. His plan is to make some and put scriptures on them to take with him and give away at different churches that he goes to. The amboyna is the one i put together today to show him the process. It was a great opprotunity, and one of the most rewarding things ive been able to do!

so here they are, black and chrome, and gunmetal and gold cigars. Acrylic blank was from Ed (exoticblanks.com), the amboyna was from West Penn Hardwoods. Ed also threw in a red metalic blank that i gave to him to start him out. Hes gonna make it for his wife. So thanks Ed, i was able to use your gift to gift to another new pen maker!

Sorry for writing a book, but thanks for looking!

IMG_0214.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

aggromere

Those are fantastic and a really great story. Over the last year or so I have received numerous freebie blanks from Ed and Dawn, they are wonderful. I know for sure that I have at least one of the Florida State looking blanks they sent me as a freebie, maybe two and would be pleased if you could PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you. Between all the blanks I have ordered from them and the literally dozens of freebies, I will never get around to turning it.

Again, great story and nice pens.

phil

Thanks for the complements all! and your right, Ed and Dawn are great! Ernie has also sent me numerous freebies. great bunch of folk these pen makers!

Top Bottom