Florida Gator Decal Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Had a request for this pen. Jonathon Brooks made the blanks for it. Thanks Jonathon, in MY opinion, they are right on the mark. I decided to use an Apprentice Jr. Gent kit with this one too. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1362.JPG
    IMG_1362.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    154.9 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 180
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Chuck, you know I would have to chime in.....Christmas is Tuesday, my birth day is in September and my address is.....

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice work! Your Face Book page looks great too!
Thanks, I appreciate that. The FB page is still a learning process but, has the rough idea there.

I absolutely approve.
Thank you, glad you approve.

very nice pen....looking for ideas for my aggies!!! your face book is insperantional as well.
Thanks. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with.

Chuck, you know I would have to chime in.....Christmas is Tuesday, my birth day is in September and my address is.....
:biggrin: Roy I had you in mind the whole time I was making this pen. BTW, Christmas IS Tuesday, and MY birthday is in March :biggrin::biggrin:

looks good, i been trying to keep away from the white decal paper seems like I need to go ahead and try one.
Thanks. I only used the white paper for the head, which has white teeth. The gator name should be blue but, the orange body color bleeds thru, making it look green.
That came out great Chuck! Happy to help with the blanks. The decals put it over the top.
Thanks again Jonathon. You may have to get more brew.:wink:

Chuck,

While not a Gator fan, the execution is spot on.

Jason
Thank you Jason. Just keep this in mind for the ones you DO like :biggrin:

wiset1

You did an awesome job with this pen, and Jonathon is pretty amazing isn't he? Keep them coming!!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
To bad you didn't make me a DAWG pen, cause the gator pen is awesome....
Thanks. We can probably arrange a dawg pen for you :biggrin:

You did an awesome job with this pen, and Jonathon is pretty amazing isn't he? Keep them coming!!!
Thanks Tim. Yeah Jonathon upheld his reputation on this one.

The pen looks great Chuck. I think you need to make one for Roy now. You don't want to see a grown man cry, do you?

Mike
Thanks Mike. That's exactly what I was thinking.

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks Mike, Chuck stop thinking and start Gatoring, (hmmm a new word) Dee is getting tired of wiping my eyes :rolleyes:

The pen looks great Chuck. I think you need to make one for Roy now. You don't want to see a grown man cry, do you?

Mike
Thanks Mike. That's exactly what I was thinking.[/quote]

Top Bottom