Florentine disappointment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from GoodTurns

GoodTurns

I was happy to see that my mail carrier had actually delivered today (it seems quite random) and I had a box from Oklahoma! I had ordered a couple of Roy's Florentine blanks and I finished them off in just a few minutes, beautiful pours, smooth as a baby's ..... you get the idea.... polished up beautifully, and I even managed to make them the right size.... so why, you ask, am I disappointed.....

I AM DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE I ONLY ORDERED TWO OF THESE GEMS!!!!!

my photographer hasn't been kicked out of school yet, so my pics will have to do! The blanks are much better than my shots!

Attachments

• flor2.jpg
    flor2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 400
  • flor3.jpg
    flor3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 375
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Fabulous pens Jon. And I agree, next time you order some, get a few for me:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Great work on these pens Jon. The blanks really are stunning.To say the least. Glad you had something to take a picture with.:biggrin:

jbswearingen

I'll vouch for how "disappointing" they are. I got to look at them first hand a few days ago. They really are stunning. You expect it to weigh a ton when you pick it up, because it looks like it's solid metal. But it's still a fairly light pen with an amazing pattern.

*Not a salesman, nor do I get (much) commission when these sell.

:biggrin:

Top Bottom