Fleur de Lis

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. It's one of Jeff Powell's beautiful creations, the Fleur de Lis, from Exotic Blanks. The casting surrounding the symbol is awesome and in the pictures I tried to focus on the iridescent swirls in the body of the pen.
Almost appears intergalactic when you look into it.. Comments welcome but most of all thanks for just looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Fleur de Lis_2.jpg
    Fleur de Lis_2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 298
  • Fleur de Lis_1.jpg
    Fleur de Lis_1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 145
  • Fleur de Lis.jpg
    Fleur de Lis.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddMR

Wow Doc! Awesome pen. That is a beaut! I really like the colors. That would be a cool blank even without the inlay. It all came together nicely.

le_skieur

Very nice pen Doc,

I did not know that you were a fan of Quebec province logo LOL.

bitshird

Doc, you are a constant source of inspiration, I don't get much turning time for pens and such, but at least I know that most mornings I can see the beautiful creations that you and the Time Bandit create. Excellent work!!!

PS: what time do you get up???

wizard

Doc, you are a constant source of inspiration, I don't get much turning time for pens and such, but at least I know that most mornings I can see the beautiful creations that you and the Time Bandit create. Excellent work!!!

PS: what time do you get up???

Ken, Thanks!! I usually get up around 3:30 A.M. Doc

Last edited:

PR_Princess

WOW a real beauty pen Doc!

I like how the white Fleur-de-Lis turned out. You did a great job in turning and capturing those swirls.
I really like it and I am not the biggest fan of purple!

Bet this one won't stay in your collection long!!!:biggrin:

Last edited:

PenPal

Mais oui Doc,

But yes this is right on the money trail with runway looks ethereal feel, creative design by distraction. One to live with especially against black its beautiful.

I sometimes get up at 3.30 am as well however it is still Winter here and Mother Nature satisfied back to bed, getting up around 5 to 7 am. But then I do enjoy a siesta in the early afternoon with bed at around 11 pm.

As has been said I look forward to your turnings immensely.

Kind regards Peter.

rlofton

I may just swing down to your place on one of those mornings that I wake up at 2:30 am. It would, however, probably take me 30-40 minutes for two cups of coffee, 20 minutes for shave and shower, an hour+ driving down there. Woops, probably too late to observe anything. Shucks!

Top Bottom