Flaming Candle Pen to Harley2001

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Here is the PITH pen I created for Harley2001. It followed the fire theme for a hot August.
My goal was to create a flaming candle. I poured the base using a plastic cup as a mold. The resin is Alumilite four color pour with red, yellow, orange, and black.
The pen is a closed end Zen turned without using a pin chuck. I knocked apart the cap using a knock out tool and sinking what was left of the cap in the center of the base creating a great magnetized desk pen. The resins for the pen are the same colors with a bit heavier emphasis on the lighter colors.

P9080416.JPG

P9080410.JPG

P9080411.JPG

P9080413.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Buzzzz4

Thank you. The best part was trying lots of new things for someone else. The only pens I have been making lately are PITH pens. Good fun.

Harley2001

No the best part is it mine mine mine and I saw my wife looking at it I had to tell here not for you.Again Eric That's a beautiful job you did Thank you.

Brooks803

Looks awesome Eric! Love the idea of the base. Might have to steal that one. When you go to take the pen out does the magnet hold super strong? Does it lift the base with the pen?

Top Bottom