Flaming Bullet

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

I saw Kevin (65GTMustang) make a bullet with the flames. I liked it a lot and tweaked it a bit for me. I messed up on putting the lasercut pieces together so I went ahead and cast it with black Alumilite. I now think that is a great fast way to do these laser cut blanks as long as you don't need multiple colors. I also tweaked the clip a bit. I found the clip I liked for it and used my dremel to make it fit in the finial. It works for me. Anything thoughts? Thanks for looking!

254320_10150279640935692_142460600691_9722608_28538_n.jpg

254285_10150279640990692_142460600691_9722610_8181465_n.jpg

254000_10150279641060692_142460600691_9722613_1898890_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ghostrider

I think it turned out well. I'm not big on bullet pens myself, but that looks good with the clip you found for it (definitely don't like those firearm clips they put on these pens). Flames don't look bad either.

Buzzzz4

Thank you! I showed this to a friend, and he now asked if I could pull off a flame clip. Haven't seen anything like that to work with the chrome plating that I know of.

PenMan1

Gotta agree with the fart man. The Black clip IS the ticket! Simple and elegant, doesn't beat you over the head with " I'm a gun guy".

This is one of the best executed cartridge pens that I have seen! This makes me think it is time to re-evaluate my elimination of brass shells.

WELL DONE, SIR!

PenMan1

Thank you! I showed this to a friend, and he now asked if I could pull off a flame clip. Haven't seen anything like that to work with the chrome plating that I know of.

DON'T DO IT!!!!! I know, I know, the customer is always right.....BUT don't do it. This pen makes a statement. Adding a flame clip screams "deer head newbie".

JUST FYI....DiVinci never delived the Mona Lisa to the patron who commissioned it. Divinci took the smile OFF of her face (which he knew that the commissioner would hate).

Leonardo took that "unsaleable" painting with him throughout his travels because he feared that the one who comissioned it would hire someone else to "fix it"...we all know how that turned out.

If you customer gets upset about the clip, I would be proud to own it.

Buzzzz4

PenMan1 said:
DON'T DO IT!!!!! I know, I know, the customer is always right.....BUT don't do it. This pen makes a statement. Adding a flame clip screams "deer head newbie".

JUST FYI....DiVinci never delived the Mona Lisa to the patron who commissioned it. Divinci took the smile OFF of her face (which he knew that the commissioner would hate).

Leonardo took that "unsaleable" painting with him throughout his travels because he feared that the one who comissioned it would hire someone else to "fix it"...we all know how that turned out.

If you customer gets upset about the clip, I would be proud to own it.

No worries, I thought the same thing. Not a fan of the theme clips.

MrWright

Passed Away Oct 12, 2022
In Memoriam
Great looking pen. I made a bullit pen with a small limb of Olive. The inside part of the limb had a circle of fingering that looked like a target. Inside the target had an outline of a person. Would like to add the picture later as I learn more about posting pictures. I liked the colors you chose.

Top Bottom