Flaming Box Elder Burl Sedona!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from booney0717

booney0717

Jus made this one. Turned out pretty good. Just wish i had a better camera. As Always all c&c is more than welcome.
Thanks!
Kevin

Attachments

• red flame box elder burl sedona 006.jpg
    red flame box elder burl sedona 006.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 190
  • red flame box elder burl sedona 009.jpg
    red flame box elder burl sedona 009.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 163
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Keven; Very nice color and grain. Good fit and finish. Problem with your photos may be able to be corrected with a better program such as Photo Shop or one of the free downloads. Your lighting needs help to get rid of the shadows, and tint and saturation could be adjusted a little. I think your camera is taking sharp and clear pictures, but they could be fixed with the correct program. I know it can be done because some of my photos are not so grate when I take them, but when I tweek them, they turn out much better. Jim S

booney0717

Cant afford photo shop. Can you send me a link on these free programs? Or at tell me of a good one to use? Thanks for your help on this and my last posting.

plantman

Keven; This site will help you with your photos. www/tabletopstudio.com . These sites are for free downloads to correct photos you have already taken. photoscape.org .
download.cnet.com/digital-photo-software. Also you can enter photo programs into the Google search box on the upper left hand corner of the home page, and it will take you to the sites. I use My Fine Pix that came with my Fuji camera. There is also gimp2 and avs4you. That are also free downloads. Jim this helps you out. Jim s

SDB777

The camera looks like it was focusing on the textured mat-thingy.....try using a solid 'plain' material, that should help the auto-focus on the camera find a straight line to focus on(the edge of the pen).

Here's a free photo thing: Picasa
Has a lot of interesting things to help with the photo-fixing.

Don't see BoxElder burl this pretty too often, really nice!

Scott (hate editting photo's too) B

Top Bottom