Flames anyone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from simomatra

simomatra

Another blank from Jeff Powell, what a great blank to turn. Thanks Jeff can't wait to turn the next one.

Finish is polished to 12kmm then micro gloss, PlastX and then Nanowax. Kit is a Junior Marshal from a good friend. Many thanks my friend you are the best.

As requested picture of the blank before turning

P1030761.jpg

P1030759.jpg

P1030760.jpg

P1030762.jpg

P1030765.jpg

P1030768.jpg

P1030768.jpg

P1030771.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

simomatra

Thank you all,

The real credit goes to Jeff for making the superb blank I was mearly the turner who showed off Jeff's Skills.

I have a few more of Jeff's outstanding blanks and look forward to seeing what is on the inside, always a mystery until they are turned.

workinforwood

That looks really super Sam! The photo's are really good. I appreciate the compliments but it is not all me, I just play a small role. You are the one that paid attention to the instructions perfectly and drilled the blank in the perfect spot, installed the tube at the proper location, spun it out, polished it and everything else to make it the success that it now is!

simomatra

That looks really super Sam! The photo's are really good. I appreciate the compliments but it is not all me, I just play a small role. You are the one that paid attention to the instructions perfectly and drilled the blank in the perfect spot, installed the tube at the proper location, spun it out, polished it and everything else to make it the success that it now is!

Thank you Jeff for your kind words. The blank was probably the best acrylic I have ever turned lots of easy ribbons and a dream to finish.

Top Bottom