Flames

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from workinforwood

workinforwood

I just received this photo. 2 flame pens, first one with dragon on top and flames on bottom, and second with flames on cap. Matching stands scrolled out of Alumilite. Coming soon to a magazine stand near you! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I know some of you have seen these before, but this is the official photo.

Attachments

• flamestands.jpg
    flamestands.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 379
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jbostian

Yes I have seen those before but they are still amazing to me. That is a great photo, when will we see it in a magazine?

Jamie

JohnU

Always something Over The Top Jeff! I remember seeing these a little while ago and Im still in awwwww! Nice work and congrats on the magazine entry! I'll be waiting not so patiently for the issue to arrive.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Beautiful Jeff, as always. I'm glad I just subscribed to Woodturning Design (hope that is the mag it will be in). Looking forward to it. Your work is always amazing!

OKLAHOMAN

Damn glad I have a few of your early works of art, one day I'll cast some. In the meantime I just look in awe at your work, one more that just amazes.

workinforwood

I think it's in the next issue of Creative Woodworks and Crafts, but I'm not totally sure, maybe the issue following that. They don't tell me when what goes in what order, they just send me photo's and paperwork to sign. Thanks for the response. That photo looks pretty great.

Top Bottom