Five O'Clock Somewhere

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Another fantastic watch part blank created by Gary (captg). Placed and black and black pen components.

Comments always appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• P6170301.jpg
    P6170301.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 394
  • P6170302.jpg
    P6170302.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 274
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Texatdurango

Nice looking pen. I think about the only blanks I never get tired of seeing over and over are Gary's watch part blanks. I just wish I could sell the pen I assembled using one of his blanks. Perhaps it's not selling because I have it priced too high and secretly just like having it around to look at! :biggrin:

toyotaman

With all the different pens out there I think the "Watch" part pens are the best "Hands Down". This pen is stunning. Is there a tutorial on how to make these? They look complicated and difficult to say the least. I would be afraid to turn one. I would probally cut too deep and then it would not be a good day. Excellent work though. I look foward to seeing any watch pens that pop up on here.

ghostrider

Got a chance to see this one in person. It's always a treat to see Gary's work and the fit and finish by Eric are spot on.

I also liked the look of this set. The colors look good and I like the smooth feel.

Top Bottom