Fit for a Queen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

Here is a Tudor pen done in a White Rose with Hummingbirds. Love this pen.

Thank you for looking
1_961752_10203744530115637_1975437961_n.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The kit is nice by itself; looks fantastic with the blank! It pays to keep good company. :rolleyes:

I love the blank. For the hummingbirds (as with your previous "critter" blanks) to keep their excellent shape and proportions after being formed, cut, layered, rolled, etc... is quite amazing... An Art form. A flower may still look fine with being "stretched," not so with fish and birds - Nice accomplishment.

I dabbled for about 2 weeks and made 15-20 polymer clay blanks before I determined that it is in the same class as rewiring my workshop (I'll pay for it), Single Malt Bourbon (I'll buy it), and flying the next airplane I travel on (I want a pilot who has done it before).

Much admiration from this end! This is a great combination Toni!

Toni

The kit is nice by itself; looks fantastic with the blank! It pays to keep good company. :rolleyes:

I love the blank. For the hummingbirds (as with your previous "critter" blanks) to keep their excellent shape and proportions after being formed, cut, layered, rolled, etc... is quite amazing... An Art form. A flower may still look fine with being "stretched," not so with fish and birds - Nice accomplishment.

I dabbled for about 2 weeks and made 15-20 polymer clay blanks before I determined that it is in the same class as rewiring my workshop (I'll pay for it), Single Malt Bourbon (I'll buy it), and flying the next airplane I travel on (I want a pilot who has done it before).

Much admiration from this end! This is a great combination Toni!

Mark~Thank you for the complements on my polymer clay skills and my pen. It does help that I have been doing polymer clay since the early 90's of coarse. You really shouldnt have given up, but I AM always able to supply you with blanks when needed:biggrin:

Thank you!!

plantman

Toni; I hate to keep using this phrase every time I see one of your creations, but you just keep out-doing yourself with every pen you make. The pen and blank were made for each other !! I can't see this kit made up in any other way that would look near as fantastic. Great creativity, talent, and craftsmanship. And the newer members of out site, who are not up on your skills, should be reminded that your creations are done by hand without the use of a lathe, making them even more amazing !! Perfect as always !!! Jim S

Last edited:

OKLAHOMAN

Toni, there are crafts persons, there are artist and then there's you a, MASTER ARTIST. I disliked that component set ,until you put your magic touch on it, now I love it but only with your blank as I just can't think of it being any better.

Toni

Toni, there are crafts persons, there are artist and then there's you a, MASTER ARTIST. I disliked that component set ,until you put your magic touch on it, now I love it but only with your blank as I just can't think of it being any better.

Roy~Thank you so much for the complement!! The Tudor does not seem to be a popular kit, it is top heavy thats really the only negative about this kit that I can see. It has a nice long tube to do designs on, thats why I liked it so much!

Toni - your PC creations always amaze me, and this one with the component pairing is outstanding! With your hummingbird and white roses, brings a title like "Snow White" to mind (although that may have been a Robin in the movie :) ). I'd think that same set, with something having white and red roses with hearts would bring "the Queen of Hearts" to mind.

bobleibo

That pairing really has a beautiful old world charm to it. If you decide to sell those blanks, let me know when Ed gets them, I always miss out. I could sure score some brownie points on my end with that one.
Hey Ed! I'll take two~
Cheers
Bob

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
The Tudor Kit is not a big purchasing point for me...but I will say I do not believe it is a poor kit!

It is just immensley better when coupled a superior nlank.

Top Bottom