Firsts

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Ok, this is my first pen and my first photo. Used a friend's digital camera while tapping a couple. The pen is two months old, used everyday. Cocobola (Duh!), slimline (Duh!), shellac and carnauba finish, topped with Renaissance (okay, probably not TOTALLY obvious!). Hey! At least I lined up the grain pretty well for a first-timer. Obviously the finish could use a LOT of work, which I've been doing. But it's held up fairly well to some intense use

Image Insert:
200491645017_FirstPen.jpg

13.2KB

Image Insert:
20049165557_FirstPen-A.jpg

15.15KB. Now if I can just budget a camera into next month, I'll share more pics!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

C_Ludwigsen

Those look very nicely done, DC. You may consider adding those pics to your album as well so they don't get archived off too quickly.

The first pic makes it look like there is no clip - although there is. I'm wondering if that might be a good thing to try and market them to ladies to put in their wallets/purses. I might have to try that.

Great job. Keep it up.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
I make most of my slimlines without the clip. It seems that in my market, most ladies don't want them. But they DO want a nice little velvet pouch so the pen doesn't get junked up in their purses.

Adam

Nice First pen and picture
My first pen i made didn't even match the bushing size let alone the grain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom